PERFORMANCE AT THE HEART OF OUR DNA AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP.
We place an emphasis on measuring the effectiveness of our digital design and content creation achievements. HERE we share some key performance indicators measured by ESSEC CONSEIL. These indicators allow us to improve our work constantly.
ORANGE FLAGSHIP STORE
Digital windows in ORANGE’S OPERA store – Paris
80% of interviewees said our shop window technology intrigued them and made them want to stop.
65% of interviewees declared that the windows are entertaining and make them want to go inside.
• Positive response with the greatest number of occurrences: “Windows create an avant-garde environment”.
4 TEMPS SHOPPING CENTER
Digital Dream – La Défense – France
70 % of interviewees had a detailed memory of our digital installation (its design, creative and advertising content).
67% of interviewees declared that the contents leave them with a strong impression and create a lasting memory.
• The rating of the digital installation is high: 7,3 / 10.
• The positive response with the greatest number of occurrences is: “The installation creates an innovative environment”.
SHOPPING CENTER – FORUM DES HALLES
Digital columns – Paris – France
• The rating of the digital installation is high 7,1 / 10
• The positive response with the greatest number of occurrences is: “The columns add a modern touch to the space”.
Quantitative research carried out by ESSEC CONSEIL to measure the effectiveness of ADMEMORI’s digital installations (technological design and content). Face to face interviews with 200 people as a representative sample of the French population. February 2017.
Suivez nos réalisations en avant-première.