Los Angeles Airport
travel immersive experience
We created en-route entertainment for airport passengers.
ADMEMORI designed a new masterpiece in one of the world’s most digitally advanced airport hubs with 5 large, iconic digital installations. Our creative artwork, commissioned by JCDecaux North America, was conceived as an imaginative, immersive aquatic scene. It catches passengers by surprise as they walk through the main airport building. Our display is a highlight of their journey through this famous international airport – the world’s 4th busiest.
Our strategic aims:
1. To entertain passengers before boarding.
2. To embed a pleasant journey in passengers’ memories.
3. To differentiate LAX from its global transit competition.
4. To reinforce the LAX brand as a technologically advanced airport.
5. To create content that travelers want to share on social media.
CLIENT : JCDECAUX NORTH AMERICA FOR LAX AIRPORT LOCATION : LOS ANGELES – USA DATE : 2017
Strategy and creative content