Sixties Chic – Parly2
When digital art invites visitors to Pont Neuf, the New Mall Extension.
Unibail-Rodamco has inaugurated Pont Neuf, a new extension of Parly2, a mall located in the suburbs west of Paris. ADMEMORI’s Parisian digital design studio has prolonged Parly2’s interior design conceived by Saguez & Partners with two original digital installations which create essential markers within the customer journey.
• 3 XXL double-sided pendants illuminate Place Madeleine. This area of the mall, thought to optimize the flows between the level -1, the new parking arrival and Parly2’s historical section, precedes the entry of the extension Pont Neuf. The pendrillons play the role of a strong signal which is visible from all the strategic points of the customer journey.
• A little further on, the vast transom curve, which slips under the ceiling, aims to orient visitors and create a natural vortex effect to better guide them in the discovery of this new mall extension.
To influence the flow of visitors, ADMEMORI imagined a digital artwork which uses elements of the 60’s Chic architecture & style that play out like a wall paper in motion. This artwork reflects Parly2’s identity and reveals the premium positioning of the shopping center through a succession of patterns that are characteristic of its design. Fascinating and hypnotic, this isometric trompe-l’oeil is at times marble, brushed gold or textured animations which stand out as an emotional signature of the new Parly2.
1. To seduce visitors by offering them an elegant shopping trip.
2. To illuminate the entrance of the mall.
3. To attract attention and create a “vortex” effect to the new mall.
CLIENT : UNIBAIL RODAMCO LOCATION : France DATE : 2017
digital design strategy, drawings of installations, design and production of content